The Resume Builder
We’re so happy that you decided to try our helpful resume builder! We built this tool for the entire staffing community (travelers, recruiters, staff employees) so that the daunting task of updating your resume can be a little easier. With the growth of MSP / VMS companies, details on resumes (like time gaps between assignments) matter, and can actually mean the difference between getting the assignment you want, or having them reject your resume and taking someone else instead. After all, the name of the game is to get your resume into the manager’s hands as fast as possible!
As you get to each section, relevant help tips will pop up at the beginning with helpful tips and formatting notes.
Let’s start with how it all works. From start to finish, it shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes if you have the information ready.
- Enter your resume information (as much as you can / want to)
- Click “Save” to save your progress
- You’ll receive a weblink to your saved resume information so you can go back and update anytime (save this somewhere handy if you want to come back!)
- Then click “Download Resume” and you’ll see your brand new formatted resume!
- To come back and edit your resume (now or in the future), just open a new window and paste the weblink. Voila!
Last, but not least, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions. If you think something should be added, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.